Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I'm Baaaack....just in time for Halloween!

It has been so long since my last post. I am so sorry. We had a tsunami with flu, strep, and bronchitis roll through our house....and a tough time getting over it. But, we survived and then I hit the craft room floor running to catch up on my October birthdays, Halloween.....and get a jump start on November birthdays.

Here are October birthday cards! The stamp sets used are One Wild Ride and Christmas in the Making.





And November birthdays are done! I used Eastern Beauty bundle set with Eastern Palace designer paper, Eastern Gold stickers along with gold foil paper on these two.


 Here, I used the wildly popular Beautiful You stamp set.

Sadly, this one is made completely with retired stamps, paper, dies, and embellishments. I hope Stampin' UP! will bring back the Urban Underground Suite next year!

Then, I made Halloween cards. Here are some of them.....I mailed out a few before I thought to take pictures. Spooky Night and Wood Textures designer papers added a little Halloween humor to watercolor, highlighted with Wink of Stella shimmering on the moon.


 No Halloween project would be complete without silver embossed spider webs!

 And, ohhhhh, that Graveyard Gate is just too cool!



 And these cute little guys are stamped with a retired stamp set, but they are punched out with the Cookie Cutter builder punch and the paper is from the Spooky Night paper.

And finally, I made another wedding card similar to one I made a couple of months ago, for another nephew getting married. That Graveyard Gate is so versatile!




What have you been working on? 
What projects are on your To Do List? 
How can I help?

If you would like more information on how to make these projects, which are simple to make, or more information on what supplies are needed, please contact me!

Don't forget to visit, like, & follow my Facebook page...
I love giving away free stuff over there!
Would love your comments, suggestions, and questions on Facebook and @StampinGroupie

No comments:

Post a Comment