Saturday, September 23, 2017

September Birthdays



This year I have been trying very hard to send a birthday card to every member of my family.  Sometimes they are late; sometimes they are early, but they get there! This month has the least number of birthdays of any month of the year, and even so, they were late....thanks to Hurricane Irma! Always an excuse! đŸ˜‰

This month, my sister, my great-niece, and my sister-in-law celebrate birthdays 3 days in a row! Here are their cards. I LOVED using the new stamp sets Sitting Here and Colorful Seasons and the Seasonal Layers Dies for the two ladies.  I used an old stamp set, Favorite Teddy Bear, for the little girl card but there are a couple of current sets that you can get very similar images: Baby Bear and Grown With Love. I think they turned out nicely. I really like the 3D feel to them, with the puffed up pillows in the swing, and the dog and potted plant have some dimension to them. The adirondack chair, using the Big Shot die, was so cute with the trees behind it. It feels like you are walking right up to the chair....ready to take a seat lakeside and read a good book! And the Z-card technique always makes a card special.



























  

Don't you just love that plump little dog napping on the puffy pillows?


























Couldn't you grab your coffee (or sweet tea) 
and a good book and sit by the lake?

 Baby Bear is the newer stamp set, 
but this is an old Favorite Teddy Bear







The Z-cards are fun to make 
and can make even simple images look special. 

If you would like more information on how to make these cards, which are simple to make, or more information on what supplies are needed, please contact me!

Don't forget to visit, like, and follow my Facebook page....I love giving away free stuff over there!
Would love your comments, suggestions, and questions on Facebook and @StampinGroupie

#makeacardsendacard #septemberbirthdays #getcarded #makesomeonesmile


No comments:

Post a Comment