Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Ho Ho Ho!

So excited for all of my customers, as their complimentary copies of the new Holiday 2017 catalog are beginning to arrive! These little treasure chests are full of adorable and beautiful projects and the things you need to make them.

I cannot decide which themes I love the most: Halloween, Fall and Thanksgiving, or Christmas! Each item has lovely projects to showcase, but the possibilities are endless with what you can do with each set.....and those ideas can be some occasion completely different!

The catalog goes live and is available to the public on 9/1/17, but if you would like to receive a copy so that you can be making your Wish List, please contact me through my Facebook page and I will be happy to slip one in the mail to you!

And, a little bonus---when you receive your catalog, if you will post a picture of the front of it on your timeline and tag me in the picture, your name will be included in a drawing for a $25 gift certificate, to be given away on 9/1. Gift certificate can be used for any product from the Annual catalog or the Holiday catalog (does not include tax or shipping) and is transferable, if the winner would like to give it as a gift.

And stay tuned! When September 1 comes around.....there are some specials and surprises coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment