Monday, August 14, 2017

Christmas In August?

Oh my! The brown truck stopped at my house on Friday (the day after my birthday) and left the nicest birthday gift! My order from the brand, new Holiday Catalog!!!! I cannot wait to share the catalog with you but, that will have to wait a couple more weeks before we can post pictures from the catalog, or the pdf file. However......if you send me your contact information, I can mail one to you THIS WEEK!!!!!

Here is my package. I had soooo much fun opening it and going through it. Sooooo many ideas, so little time! I hope to get started on some fall and holiday projects this week and get them posted.

Like Santa's bag!

I absolutely love these stamp sets and cannot wait to get started! LOVE that glitter paper in red and silver!


I love the Snowflake Sentiments stamp. I have a hard time finding just the right sentiment for my cards, sometimes. These are perfect. And, Merry Cafe, the coffee cup set? Oh, I am going to enjoy it. I love using my Coffee Cafe stamp set and dies and this set will go great with them!  And the Christmas in the Making....it was made for someone who loves Donna Reed and Gidget! So cute. I think it is going to be my favorite!

The Wonderful Life set will be great for so many occasions, not just Christmas! I can see it being used....a lot! Who doesn't love Ugly Christmas Sweaters? Well, these Christmas Sweaters are adorable, but wouldn't they make not only cute seasonal cards, but really cute Ugly Christmas Sweater Party invitations? And if you are a beach lover, you are going to LOVE Beachy Little Christmas. Decorate that beach cottage for Christmas!

 I am almost giddy over these! I can make a dollhouse on a card with these two bundles! This staircase and entry way stamp set and dies in the Ready for Christmas bundle is so versatile. It can be used for any holidays, even a housewarming....as an indoor entryway or an outside entry. And the Brightly Lit Christmas bundle is perfect to accompany Ready for Christmas. I am really going to enjoy both of these!

Can't you just see this garland ribbon decorating the tree and the staircase in Ready for Christmas?
And this pretty metallic trim ribbon is so pretty....will be perfect for Christmas and for New Years, or for wedding and anniversary projects!


But, before we start on Christmas and New Years, let's check out Halloween possibilities!


This Graveyard Gate is going to be so much fun! I love the Halloween vibe for the stamp set, but that Detailed Gate die is going to be great with flowers for spring, silver or white for weddings, great for housewarming, graduation, bon voyage. Oh, so many ways this can be used....all.year.long! (And don't forget Brightly Lit Christmas! It will go great with this bundle!)

I love this. Even though Season to Sparkle is a Halloween chandelier, it can be cut or inked in different colors or metallic papers to make it useful for any occasion. It can even be turned upside down if you want a candlelabra instead of a chandelier!

 Love Love Love this beautiful black vintage trim ribbon and am going to enjoy using it in my Halloween projects, along with these cute little black enamel dot embellishments!


Okay, so I used LOVE and ENJOY and ADORABLE way too many times in this post, but excitement can do that! I hope you will look at these, zoom in so you can see them better, and check out my Facebook page this week. I will be sharing some projects and possibly some contests and drawings! 

Don't you want to get started on your fall projects? I am planning mine just as soon as I finish this post!

If you would like for me to send you a catalog or the new Holiday catalog, please contact me!

Happy crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment