Monday, July 3, 2017

A Crate Full of Flowers

I finally got to work on my first pop-up card.  I saw a beautiful card using Wood Words and Jar of Life from fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators at Mitosu Crafts in the UK.  He just makes all of his beautiful and original cards look so easy. And they really are, once you watch his tutorial and do one.

This is my first and I made a couple of errors, which you might can spot, but the next one will be easier and I would love to help you make one like this or something similar. These crates are soooo adorable and so versatile. I have seen fruits, flowers, gifts, cupcakes, and even pigs in these little crates.

Who do you know who needs a crate of cheer?




If you would like to gather a few friends and learn how to make this card, as a group, with lots of tips, a few tasty munchies while you work, and lots of giggles...contact me today and let's get you on the calendar!



Wood Words Clear-Mount Bundle

Everyday Jars Framelits Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment