Friday, June 23, 2017

Tea for You and a Latte Love!

I am exhausted after all the walking in beautiful, but sultry, Savannah. God was so good to give us beautiful days, even though rain was predicted every single day of our trip. We only had one evening where there was a brief spell of sprinkles. But, it was hot. Very, very hot. We've been home for 4 days and this is the first chance I have had to craft!

Today, I finished putting together some more New Catalog Survival Kits to mail out next Tuesday and am anxiously awaiting the UPS man, bringing me another batch of new catalogs.  If you haven't received one, and would like one, please contact me and I would be happy to get one in the mail to you.

I only had a few hours today to play, so I worked on 2 quick little projects to go in the survival kits, using stamps, paper, and dies from the Coffee Break Suite. (I just love this suite). I also made a simple package for an instant drink-----instant gift!

In my survival kit, I include a couple of tea bags. In the first batch of catalogs and kits, that I sent at the first of the month, I made a plain little matchbook cover for each tea bag, using the Daisy Delight designer paper. In the second batch, that I mailed out last week, I made a match book cover using the Daisy paper, but both teabags were in one matchbook. I made a belly wrap and embellished it with a sweet daisy made with the new daisy punch.


 For the batch I worked on today, I made a coffee cup for each tea bag to put in some of the kits and a matchbox, with coffee pot and cup cut outs on the front, for 2 tea bags to put in other kits. I was pleased with the way they turned out. The package I made for a pack of instant latte turned out cute, I thought. It is not to go in the survival kits, though. This would make a cute little gift for a new co-worker, a teacher, someone who will be sitting in a hospital waiting room or going on a long trip, the mail man or paper delivery man....any time you just want to give some small token to someone who needs a lift. Koolaid or instant packs of  power drinks would work just as well!

This is 2 sided, with the belly wrap holding it together. Just slide the wrap off and the tea bags come out.





Want to check out the new catalog? 
Click here for a link to the pdf file, 
but I will be happy to send you a free catalog, along with the fun survival kit.
Image result for stampin up catalog
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment