Wednesday, June 7, 2017

It's That Time!

Oh, so many pretties, so little time!

Yes, the new Annual Catalog is out! I thought June 1 would never get here! There are 233 pages of treasures between the covers of this year's catalog......24 pages more than last year! There is something for absolutely everyone!

I honestly cannot even tell you what is my favorite new (or old) item because every time I think I have a favorite, then I see a project someone has made with another item and, as the commercial says, "I saw it and I just had to have it!"

First, it was the Delightful Daisy Suite. When I saw pictures of that bundle, after it debuted at OnStage in April, I fell in love! I am a daisy kind of girl and think there is no purer flower than a sweet little daisy, so it was only natural that a Daisy Suite should be the first thing I ordered! And I have had so much fun with it. I have made cards, flowers, refrigerator magnets, gift boxes, book markers....in the 3 weeks that I have had it! The floral paper background of this blog and all the colors used on this blog are part of the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.

Image may contain: indoor

That floral that I use as a background for this blog, and the shabby chic blue daisy paper below are just too cute to pass up! Don't you think? But, there are more in the Designer Series Paper and they are all beautiful!


So, enough about the Delightful Daisy Bundle. But, let me leave you with this....in the Survival Kits I send to my customers, along with the new catalog, I include 2 tea bags: 1 to keep you calm while browsing, and the other to calm you down so you can rest after an all-night session browsing all the pretties! I didn't want to just put naked tea bags in the kit so I dressed them up in.....you guessed it! Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper, embellished with a sweet little daisy made with the Daisy punch!  How can something so simple, be so darn cute?!?!?



Now, if you would like to check out all the beautiful products and projects, feel free to download the pdf file of the new Annual Catalog. If you would like for me to mail a catalog to you, please contact me through my Facebook page. I will gladly drop one in the mail to you, no charge, along with a Survival Kit filled with all kinds of goodies to help you snuggle up with a good book (the catalog) and dream and plan all the projects you can do!

visit my shopping site
join the Facebook fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment