Thursday, March 2, 2017

March on over to my St Patty's Day countdown!

Over on my Facebook page, I am hosting a countdown to St. Patrick's Day, with some Irish trivia, games, surveys, and posting at least one St Patty's card a day. On St. Patrick's Day, there will be a pot o ' gold awaiting some lucky follower!

I have a wonderful prize that a lucky crafter will receive. All you have to do is comment each day on at least one of the three daily posts. It may be a trivia question, a survey, a game. You get your name in the pot for each post you comment on, but you have to comment at least once a day.

You will want to check in each day, not only to comment, but to see if there is a pop-up giveaway! There will be some along the way.

These are today's makes (made with punches, 2 dies, and 1 heart stamp):

idea from Faith Kederer


idea from Teneal Williams

Would love for you to join me on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment